Is the Clackamas Business Alliance Composed of Racketeers?
OPINION by A Clackamas Friend: If anyone wonders how Clackamas County was taken over by Portland liberals Lynn Peterson, Ann LIninger, Jim Bernard, Jamie Damon & Charlotte Lehan just look at the Portland Racket that operates as the Clackamas Business Alliance.
It is the regional gang helping to block public votes and line their pockets. They have a voter’s pamphlet statement supporting the Commissioner’s sham competing measure that was so misleading that a judge threw out their ballot title they wrote.
They have nothing to offer Clackamas County but the Portland planning regime that benefits their own interests. Clackamas County has no integrity being a contributing member to this racket.
It’s essentially all government and those at the trough, making millions off the Portland/TriMet/Metro agenda. All dues paying members. Which means it is nearly entirely tax funded, one way or the other.
- 3J Consulting, Inc
- Bank of Lake Oswego
- Bernards Garage, Inc (Clackamas County Commissioner Bernard)
- City of Happy Valley
- City of Milwaukie
- City of Wilsonville
- Clackamas Community College
- Clackamas County
- David Evans and Associates, Inc (Light Rail Planers – have been paid $80 million by CRC)
- Davis Wright Tremaine
- General Growth Properties, LLC – Clackamas Town Center (Recipient of millions in Urban Renewal tax dollars)
- Group MacKenzie (North Macadam property owner, big vender for Portland Development)
- HM3 Ethanol, Inc
- Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce
- Metropolitan Land Group
- North Clackamas Chamber of Commerce
- Oregon City School District
- Oregon Iron Works, Inc (Streetcar manufacturer)
- Portland General Electric
- STIVEN Planning and Development Services, LLC
- Tri-County Investments, LLC
- Worksource Oregon Employment Department